Well after 4.5 hour flight from Cayo Coco, Cuba to Toronto, Canada and 5 hour wait before my flight home to lovely Montreal, I got some rest. Let me tell you, it wasn't to a second too soon.
I arrived in Cuba on Saturday night May 24th @ 8pm and was in bed (drunk) by 10pm. Now lets be honest. I could say that i spent a week photographing the life and love of Cuba, but that would be a lie. I did need a vacation from photography and more photography would not be the key.
The receipt to relaxation for me (at least this time) was as follows:
Ingredients
- 2 parts rum
- 1 part great people (suggesting original Edmonton gals)
- 1 part sun
- 1 part beach
- 2 parts music
Method
Mix the rum, music, sun and beach in your own personal blend to make a good time, once you reach the consistency you are looking, add a healthy serving of great people.
All jokes aside, i had a wonderful time and it really is thanks to "RedBull" and "Idaho" (real names have been changed for the sake of privacy), thank you girls.
I ya, i almost forgot, a great view is always useful. 
I may get access to a few images of myself taken from other photoger.
Stay tuned for the possibility of more images.
Mike G. M.

0 comments:
Post a Comment