Hello all,
I have been working on a few new things over the last few weeks. My previous project (POV lifestyle photography) had to take a back seat to the demands of my clients. since we last spoke I have secured a valued position assisting a local and renowned fashion editorial photographer (who wishes to remain unnamed). Now, I am no fashion photographer, but the behind the scenes look at a well oiled photography machine is a benefit no matter the field I choose to dominate in.
My projects are two fold:
- Illustration photography

- Environmental portraiture

They may turn into a series, but for now I will call this experimenting out of my comfort zone.
If all goes well, I will dominate in each of these fields. If all does not go well, I will still dominate something. Only a matter of time and effort.
Until then G.O.Y.A.
Michael G. M.

0 comments:
Post a Comment